Thursday, March 3, 2016

Thrifted Thursday // A Modern Country Table

countryliving_purecountry_sittingnook

The design world's been all a-flutter over Country Living's recent article highlighting a new "old house" in Tennessee (including me; I used one of the images from the spread in this post). Of all the shots that have caught people's attention though, the one above is the most pinned from the shoot. No shock there; it's such a gorgeous contrast between new and old and a beautifully-simple mix of textures and  tone. I mean, that table alone ... it just gives the space so much soul; you know?  And speaking of that table, I was pretty excited when I came across its close cousin for only $79 ( this one even has its original wheels); that's a whole lot of aged-patina at a terrifically-affordable price!

PS -- This is a bananas good price for a chair that can be reupholstered very affordably!

No comments:

Post a Comment