Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A Pretty Way to Fall Asleep

palmprints
I had the worst night's sleep last night and can barely see straight today. When things in my life go  nutty, I my body tends to go into hyper-drive; I wake up at 3 AM with my brain racing and then spend the rest of the night trying to get back to sleep (which generally happens about 10 minutes before a little one creeps in for snuggles). Needless to say, I'm not looking my best this morning  -- massive under eye circles for the win! -- and am fighting hard to have a positive outlook on the day.

At about 4:30, as I tossed and turned, I found myself wishing that I'd already spent some time whipping our master into shape so that I'd at least have something pretty to look at while watching the sun rise. I'd love to have this and this to stare at; the leaves are just so lovely and calming -- I can practically see them moving in a warm tropical breeze -- and both would have such presence in the 28" x 38" size. And $136 for a large-scale framed print? Umm, yes please.

If palm fronds aren't your thing, check out the zodiac/constellation and feather series; love them both...

No comments:

Post a Comment