Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thrifted Thursday // Vintage Geometric Etagere

diamondbrassetagere
// via PopSugar //
I practically fell out of my chair yesterday when this popped up on Craig's List; I mean, this sort of stuff just doesn't happen very often. Especially when it's priced at just $150 with free delivery (or -- gah; even better -- best offer!!). So if it's is your kind of thing (and it should be your kind of thing because it's vintage glam at its finest) then hop to it and get in touch with the seller STAT!

And if, for some reason, a pristine vintage brass diamond etagere on a burl base and priced at less than the cost of something from IKEA isn't your thing (and let me restate the obvious here: it should be your thing), I also think this is a huge steal at $100, these are priced really well at $400 for the pair and these beauties are a great find at just $75.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think it's free delivery to Knoxville, TN?! Haha I wish! Awesome finds, love them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I've thought the same thing about finds I see on instagram from your neck of the woods! #grassisalwaysgreener

    ReplyDelete