Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Find // Knobs & Pulls Under $5

pullsandknobs


Knobs and pulls; everyone needs 'em somewhere. But finding attractive options at a good price (because they often need to be purchased in bulk) can be *really* hard. So I knew I had to share when I stumbled upon Knobs.co while doing a search for a client; I was blown away by the vast array of options at affordable price points. Here are my favorites under $5:

1.) If you love the kitchen in Downtown Abbey, you're going to love this.

2.) This is all kinds of clean and classic; perfect when you're trying to find something for someone who thinks everything looks too "girlie".

3.) Grrrrrrr. (yup, I went there with this one).

4.) If Sex In the City was a drawer pull...

5.) Love Hollywood Regency? Then you'll love this.

6.) This is Just. So. Pretty.

7.)  Love this modern take on the traditional bin pull.

8.) It's the knob equivalent of a little black dress.

9.)  I love the steampunk vibe of this cabinet pull.

10.) I love a zinc finish when it's done well -- the perfect mix of antique and modern with a little industrial rolled in -- and this one is just right.

11.) I bought several of vintage pulls very close to this at a flea market last year; they still make me smile every time I see them.

12.) I'm all about the details in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment