Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Currently Coveting // The Collectors Shelving System

collectorsshelving_fullfrontal2


Even though I managed to break out like a teenager our second day there and am currently rocking a monster bindi of a zit (wrinkles and pimples at the same time ... I mean really, WTF?!?!), we had such a great week away in Florida; the warm sun, cool water and time together (our 6-year-old even caught his first fish!) really gave us all the boost we needed to get us through the last weeks of winter. We got back in super late on Sunday night -- early Monday morning really -- and we're all still walking around in a daze but the joy of escape was totally worth the pain of transition. The older I get, the more I realize how much I need a little sunlight at this time of year.

Anyway ... have you guys seen the Collectors Shelving System by Amuneal yet? I stumbled upon it right before we left and am completely smitten.

collectorsshelvingsystem_fullfrontal


Actually, smitten isn't the right word. I'm in serious lust and am desperate to use it somewhere. The workmanship is absolutely amazing; I mean, just look at that knife edge on the shelf...
 collectorsshelvingsystem_shelfdetail2

Gah; perfection! The solid brass frame comes in three finishes (warm, silver and gunmetal) though it's the warm that's captured my heart.

collectorsshelvingsystem_shelfdetail


The shelves and credenza are made of oak in either a bleached or oxidized finish (I'm all about the gorgeous deep honey tone).

collectorsshelvingsystem_credenza


Each 42" wide bay is built-out using whatever hardware or storage option fits your needs (the system attaches to the floor, wall and ceiling for stability)

collectorsshelvingsystem_shelves


These units are made in Philly (in my home state!) and are just so fabulous. If you'd like to learn more, check out their site. Just be prepared to drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment