Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Holi-crazy


Is anyone else out there feeling more than a little insane these last few days before the holidays? Between events and shopping and prep and parties, I feel like a chicken with her head cut off. In the past 24 hours, I've burned no less than 5 (yep, 5) dozen holiday cookies because I was so busy doing other things on my incredibly long list that I forgot to take them out of the oven (well that and our oven is just awful). My house currently smells like a cookie cemetery. Awesome. Ho. Ho. Ho.

After throwing away the 4th round of baked goods, I realized that I needed a break. And a laugh.  So I took to the interwebs to find a little calm in the chaos. It took some effort to shuffle through all the junk but I found some treasures to give me a much-needed giggle on demand. Of course, I was enjoying myself so much that I burnt another round of cookies but it was totally worth it.

Since I'm guessing that I'm not alone in feeling holi-crazy, I'm sharing my favorite adorably-funny  videos to take your mind off all those things that you still have left to do.


I could watch this for hours; it's akin to a mental massage (and don't worry, the bunnies apparently love it)...





Been here (and so glad that's not my floor)...





Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!





This is pretty much what I feel like these days...




Pretty much me every time I meet twins...





And finally, if you feel the need for a good cry, grab the tissues and watch this (yes, it's worth it)...



No comments:

Post a Comment