Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thrifted Thursday / Vintage Credenza & Bar Cabinet

It's just about that time of year. The time when you open your house to friends and family and let them see the place you call home (and pray that they don't open "that" closet door because yes, we all have them). Well, if you're gonna have 'em, have 'em in style because ... right?? If the little corners and spots in your place are lacking in style then it's time to give them a little love. And if you're in a smaller place? Find something that can play double-duty. Like this piece....

dixiecampaignchest
// via //
This little credenza offers entryway/nook storage and bar cart potential all rolled into one gorgeously-Jonathon-Adler-chic package.

At $300, it's a little pricey for my bargain-loving heart but I know for a fact that it's been up for awhile (these are the benefits of trolling CL). I'd offer $250 and see where that gets you. Chances are that you'll get yourself a pretty little mid-century piece just in time for that party you're hosting.

4 comments:

  1. I am desperate to own this....but the reply button on the CL ad isn't working. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! I just found out via another reader who wanted it that it's already been placed on hold! With that said, you might want to get in touch with the seller and let her know that you want something similar. I tracked down her etsy shop via the tag on the Craig's List page; her etsy store is pretty great (that brass crab is AWESOME): https://www.etsy.com/shop/HOSTAANDCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer but thanks so much! (And I love that brass crab! I'm from MD so would be totally justified).

      Delete
    2. *totally* justified. I'm eyeing that flamingo something fierce ... and I'm not even from Florida.

      Delete