Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Currently Coveting // Kork Ease Booties

korkeasebootie
// via //
About a week ago, I was at the Design Center visiting a showroom and a funny thing happened. I was wearing my favorite pair of booties and first I noticed that the rep I was with was also wearing them  and then at least four other people chimed in during my two hour visit to wax poetic about how much they loved their own pairs. That was when it became clear that I wasn't the only one who was more than slightly obsessed with how comfortable and versatile these shoes are and knew that I had to share them with you guys.

At $180, these aren't a bargain but they're significantly less than Frye boots and are, in my opinion, wayyyy more comfortable. I can wear these shoes all day without any discomfort and they look great with skinny jeans, wide legs, straight & narrows, cropped pants and even dresses. They are, in short, the uber-bootie ... and based on everyone else's reaction to them, you don't have to take my word for it.

I have the brown pair (from last year so my pair is more of a saddle color than this year's lighter nude tone) but am thinking that I  need to invest in the black ones as well (although this style and this style are currently on sale and both are calling my name) because a girl's got to have options, right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment