Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thrifted Thursday // A Pair Of Wassily (style) Chairs

wassily_at
// via //
There are probably people in the world that don't appreciate a Wassily chair. And I can honestly say that I really don't want to know those people. These things are akin to the little black dress of design. They are perfect: not to little, not too big. Not visually presumptuous (for those of you in tight quarters) and neither "too feminine" or "too masculine" in design. They can take any interior from a B- to and A in roughly in 30 seconds and will work everywhere and anywhere in between. In short, it is the ultimate chair in a world of good chair options. And if you -- like me!?!? (do as I say, not as I do) -- don't have at least one, you're missing out.

So while I'm spending my day desperately trying to figure out where I can put this vintage wassily-style PAIR (listed for $175 a piece or $300 for the pair!!!), do yourself a favor and snag them.

wassily_cl


Because while they might not be the real deal, they are -- at the very least -- high-end vintage knock-offs. In fabulous shape. And that, my friends,  is a very good thing.

PS -- Did you catch this post about the Craig's List find of the century?  Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment