Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thrifted Thursday // Milo Baughman-style Chrome Chairs

campaign chair
 // via //
I'm going to preface this entire post by saying that I have no idea why these are still available. None. Nein. Zero. Zilch. I mean, $200 for a pair of vintage chrome (seemingly in fabulous shape by the way) campaign-style chairs? C-r-a-z-y good.

I actually sent this listing to a friend who shall remain nameless -- ahem, you know who you are -- and while  he loved the lines, he passed (because he's insane). And apparently no one else has scooped them up. Their loss is your gain because they are gorgeous. I mean....

craigslist_campaignchairs
// via //
That strap arm detail?  The stuff of my dreams. These chairs would look amazing flanking a console table in an entry (I'd love to pair them with a parson table), side-by-side and across from a sofa in a small-scale living room, sitting pretty as guest seating in an office or as extra seating in a dining room. The lines on these are just so perfect, they'll look beautiful anywhere they're placed.

PS -- Since they've been online for over two weeks now, I'd suggest offering $150 and seeing where that gets you. It never hurts to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment