Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Best of // The ShopBop Sale

Do you guys love ShopBop? Because I lurrrvvve it. They are always on point with their pieces (if I could, I'd high five their buyers every time I visit the site) and everything's of really good quality. But -- and this is a big one guys -- it often comes at a higher price. Totally worth it in my opinion but when you're also clothing two children who refused to stop growing, your own clothing budget kind of shrinks.  So the 25% off  Friends & Family sale  going on right now (use code INTHEFAM25 through 10/15), is right up my alley. Here's what I'm eyeing for the fall/winter season (prices reflect discount)...

shopbopsale
  1. BB Dakota - Giselle Sweater: $67.50 Is there anything more classic than camel? Anything?
  2.  Rebecca Minkoff Dome Pouch: $71.25 Hands down the sexiest cosmetic pouch ever.
  3. Sam Edelman - Riley d'Orsay Flats: $90.00 I'm easing back into pointy-toe flats and these are such a pretty way to start.
  4. Eberjey - Gisele PJ Set: $90.00 Umm, cozy winter pjs? Yeeeessss.
  5. Jules Smith - Americana Classic Earrings: $45.00 I can pretty much guarantee that I would wear these to death.
  6.  T bags Los Angeles - V Neck Blouse: $89.25 Well, hello awesome date-night top.
  7.  Madewell - Transporter Tote:: $223.50 I just got this as a gift; it's amazing and *never* goes on sale! If you can swing it, it's totally worth it (& they monogram!)
  8.  Rag & Bone - Bay Tank: $34.50 This tank would be so great for layering under an over-sized plaid shirt.
  9.  BB Dakota - Kath Split Back Sweater: $60.00 The back detailing would make this so flattering on so many body types.
  10. Splendid - Lakota Suede Bootie: $118.50 Love these; that heel height is perfect.
  11.  Mianasi - Screw Cuff: $150 I love pretty much everything about this. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.
  12. Loeffler Randall - Jolie Suede Pumps: $221.25 I have a friend who swears by this brand.
  13. Carolina Amato - Short Leather Gloves: $33.75 I love red gloves and have had a pair each winter since I was in college.
  14.  Marc by Marc Jacobs - Ligiero Bag: $373.50 Definitely a splurge but the lines of this one just call to me; this isn't trendy, it's classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment