Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thrifted Thursday // Pair of Plaid Chairs

plaidchair
// via //
I'm sure you've noticed that plaid is back in a big way and I couldn't be happier about it; there's just something so darn cozy and inviting about the tartans and buffalo checks popping up everywhere. I mean c'mon, two plaid chairs flanking a fireplace (and a nice glass of red wine on a side table next to them)? Fall perfection.

plaidchairs2
// via //
And it could be yours for less than $250! These vintage Crate & Barrel lovelies look to be in excellent condition (I'd suggest a professional cleaning just in case), have great lines and lovely proportions. If they were mine, I'd throw a textured solid blanket over the back of one, add a throw pillow -- I'm thinking distressed leather or a shaggy faux fur would look fabulous -- to each and call it gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment