Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Eyeing & Buying // Summer Favorites Under $100

Is anyone else really excited about Memorial Day? I don't know if it's a result of the awful winter we had in the Northeast or if it's residual stress from the never-ending house hunt, but I am so antsy to get away for a few days. We're headed out to the Cape to hang with my husband's family at their summer place; they've had a home out there for ages (I think my little ones are the 5th generation of the clan who will grow up spending summers there) and there's a whole slew of grandparents, great aunts & uncles, uncles and cousins galore who are out there throughout the warmer months. It's a magical place and I'm ready to kick off the season with a few days away helping to get things ready for upcoming weekends. Which means I also need to get my wardrobe ready for a season filled with long the days at the beach, big family cook-outs, cocktail hours with with fresh oysters on the half-shell and wonderfully-relaxed dates nights (complete with built-in babysitting!) ASAP.  Here's what I've been eyeing & buying under $100...

capecodfashion

1. Zig-Zag Draw String Shorts - So cute, so comfy & I love the length. Not too short, not to long.
2. Leather Platform Smoking Sandal - I just bought these and I'm obsessed. LOVE.
3. Colored Anchored Earrings -These are gorgeous and less than $18.00.
4. Linen beach Sweater - I love this look & it'll be perfect paired with white jeans for beach sunsets.
5.  Embroidered Tunic - I love a tunic & I love anything embroidered so this is like dress nirvana.
6.  Cotton & Linen Boy Shirt - I love to wear these over a suit & that indigo color is to die-for.
7. Cross-Back Crepe Tank - Summer wardrobe staple.  Enough said.
8. Wide Brim Straw Fedora - I love my fedora but would love an option with a larger brim.
9. Golden Cluster Necklace - Love this. Just the right amount of bling for a night out.
10. Striped Fold-Over Clutch -I adore this striped raffia clutch and it would go with anything.
11. Overlay Romper - I'm waiting for this to go on sale because I'm obsessed with how breezy it looks.
12. Tencel Jogger Shorts -Tencel material is so forgiving; these are great for throwing into a weekend bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment