Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thrifted Thursday // An Amazing Vintage Gilt Mirror


giltmirror
// via //
So ... I'm going to be brutally honest with you all. This bit of gorgeousity has been on my private "want" list for over three weeks; I want it so badly that I have refused to share but we're still real estate hunting. And I don't see an end in sight (in all likelihood we'll be renting our place only to rent another place while we wait for the right fixer-upper to come along. Yay. Not.) so in an effort to reverse our house-hunting karma, I'm putting it all on the table. And that means sharing a favorite from something my husband calls the "virtual hoard". Yes, we have to delineate my hoarding categories. Don't judge.

craigslist_giltmirror
// via //
Ohhh, this mirror is just so pretty. She's big (27" w x 46" w), she's bold and she's really got something to say (all the best ones do) and she's less than $175 (maybe offer $150??).

It's essentially like the furniture version of getting to see Madonna front-row (circa 1990) at a bargain-basement price.

I know, I know, that analogy just totally sold you. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment