Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thrifted Thursday // Vintage Rattan Headboards

rattan_headboard_glamour shot
People as me all the time about how to go about creating a layered, eclectic look. This is how you do it.
If you've been following the blog for any length of time, you've probably already picked up on the fact that I have a thing for pairs of pretty much anything (what can I say, I like symmetry). And that I also have a thing for headboards. And vintage rattan. So .... you're not probably not shocked with what I'm highlighting today. But COME ON people, this is *seriously* good stuff; it would be a crime not to share it! Consider this my duty to human kind...
beds
// via //
These would look so sweet in a Cape house guest room, or my a little girl's room, or even placed side-by-side to make a king headboard. I picture them with nice white sheets, my favorite blanket, a gorgeous throw (that's gorgeously-priced) like this one folded at the foot -- the Gray Pickstitch colorway is calling my name -- and fabulous throw pillows like these (honestly? They're so pretty it's painful ... and the price is amazing) .

Now the nitty gritty: these two lovelies are only $95. Holy hell, these are a serious bargain!

Buy them. Buy them NOW. And then shoot me a picture so that I can live vicariously.



No comments:

Post a Comment