Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Curently Coveting // Bare Minerals 'Complexion Rescue™' Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream


bareminerals
Anyone who's known me for me for more than three years knows that I've never been much of a make-up girl. Actually, until my daughter arrived two years ago, I almost never put it on if I wasn't en route to a client meeting, girls' night out, date night or a wedding. And then? Boom: AGING. I tend to blame the accumulation of almost 6 years of lack of undisturbed sleep but for whatever reason, it became abundantly clear that I needed something to make me look less "walking-dead" in the morning. So for the past two years, I've been sampling pretty much everything on the market trying to find something that's as easy as my old routine (i.e. wash face, deal with hair & then head out) and that looks natural.

And after much trial and error (so. much. error.), I *finally* found it. The  Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue gel  is amazing and it honestly couldn't be easier (or faster) to use. After putting on my moisturizer/sunscreen, I apply my highlighter/concealer (I'm currently using this one but think I'm going to try this all-natural cult favorite when I run out), then put a tiny dollop (1/4 of the size of a dime) of the gel on this brush (totally worth the one-time investment; trust me), dab the gel all around my face face and then swirl the dots around until each one is blended in. After that I just slap on a little blush, mascara and lip balm. And done. In total, it takes me less than 3 minutes and it'll last all day ... and I don't have to worry about scaring people into thinking that we're on the verge of the Vampire Apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment