Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thrifted Thursday // Glamorous King-Sized Vintage Headboard

fancy headboard
// via //
I'm not really one for Valentine's Day; it's just not my jam but I can *definitely* get behind a sexy bedroom. And this totally fabulous vintage glam king-sized headboard? It's the headboard equivalent of a Marvin Gaye classic ("Let's get it ..." well, you get what I mean).

headboard

Bonus: it's vintage Drexel Heritage (high-end brand) and it's only $85.00. Yes, $85.00 (crazy, right???)! If it was mine, I'd consider giving it a paint-makeover; either white or a gorgeously-deep off-black (Pratt & Lambert's Anthracite comes to mind) would be stunning and then it would just be a matter of sitting back and letting it steal the show (simple bed linens please!)


2 comments:

  1. I know Jasmine; it's such a crazy price for something so vintage glam. Just wish we had a king-sized bed!

    ReplyDelete