Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Currently Coveting // CB2's Slab Marble Coffee Table


coffee table

This past weekend I was looking for a relatively small-scaled coffee table for a client and came across this new beauty from CB2. You guys, this gorgeous marble slab coffee table is less than $300.00 ...  SCORE!!!
coffee table 2
I love everything about this piece: the price,  the smaller-scale, the Banswara marble slab, the iron base, the mid-century-meets-industrial lines, the price. 

If you're looking for a coffee table for a smaller space that can work with pretty much any style, definitely put this lovely on your list; I have a feeling this one's going to be popping up everywhere...



2 comments:

  1. Tea with Jam and BreadFebruary 18, 2015 at 7:28 PM

    What a fabulous find! I can't get enough marble. I also love all the coffee tables in your previous post...thanks for sharing such great design at reasonable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you; marble is just so gorgeous in so many ways! Thanks so much for visiting!

    ReplyDelete