Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Peaceful Respite From the Holiday Crazies

simpleholidays

When things in my life get particularly frazzled --hello holidays! -- I get wanderlust. HARD. I go from ogling pictures of beautiful clothes and gorgeous furniture to drooling over images of simple holidays at farmhouses in distant lands that would clearly never have their pristine holiday season besmirked by anything as gauche as an insanely-extensive to-do list, a 2-year-old with a double-ear infection and a temporary proclivity to scream about pretty much anything or a husband who's stuck on the road every week (read: my life this week).

These are a few of my recent favorites; hope these bring you a momentary sense of peace!


1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment