Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cozy Winter Accessories

topshop_falllookbook
//via TopShop//
I'm an accessories girl.  There, I said it. In my opinion, an outfit isn't truly complete until you've got some sort of adornment and when the weather turns chilly, there are so many great options!

This year, it's about all things plaid, the blanket scarf, the fedora, the cape, faux fur anything, the long necklace, tiny studs and the oversized fold-over clutch. I've already blogged about my love for the plaid blanket scarf here (I've been wearing the two I have almost daily) but there are a ton of gorgeous options out there. Here's a round-up of some of my favorite neutral winter accessories (because neutral means that you get to cozy up in them more often!):


winteraccessories_flat


1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. //6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. // 12.

What do you think? Am I missing something? Any great resources for well-priced accessories?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god that clutch is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right @Jillinthehouse? I have a monogrammed version of it in blue (check out my instagram feed if you want to see it in action) and I LOVE it. But I think I need one in the saddle as well; just so classic. Plus, the company itself is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete