Monday, October 13, 2014

The Elusive Zara Blanket Scarf



Last year, I became a wee bit obsessed with getting myself a plaid blanket scarf from Zara. It was everywhere on the blogosphere and every time I saw it  I just loved how cozy and versatile it seemed.


But every time I actually got to a shop, they were sold out (one time, I literally watched a woman walk up to the counter with the last one. I am not a violent woman, but it took effort not to run up to her and rip it out of her hands) and I'd resigned myself to the fact that unless I got lucky and found one on eBay, I'd never have that Zara beauty for myself. 


And then, while browsing the ASOS site last week I found this...


It. Is. My. Scarf. Ok, it's almost my scarf ... but it's so stinking close. And it's $35.00 (with free shipping). AND IT'S MINE, ALL MINE (cue the creepy cackle).


***UPDATE: It seems that the ASOS scarf has sold out in the past 12 hours BUT I found another this look-alike option and (BONUS) it's even cheaper!***





2 comments:

  1. I just found it in stock on ASOS! Too funny - I was looking for one myself - thanks for the find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay; I'm so glad you found it in stock! Seems like it's an in-n-out thing...

    ReplyDelete