Monday, October 6, 2014

A Little Bit of Lovely: The Livingstone Sofa (And It's On Sale!)


A good friend of mine recently bought one of the cutest houses I've ever seen. It has all the classic elements of a cozy cottage and it makes me smile every time I see it. But like many of the best cottages, it's got a smallish footprint. So she's asked me to keep an eye out for kid-friendly, smaller-scale pieces that would work with the cozy, nautically-inspired look she's going for (the above pic is from one of her "inspiration spaces"). So when I came across this sofa last week while looking for something for another client, I immediately thought of that sweet cottage. The smaller scale,  the classic tufting and the soft lines that work with an immeasurable number of styles all make this sofa a living room workhorse.

And then I saw the clearance price and practically fell over.


On sale for $800 (originally $1300)? Really? For a piece handmade in the USA? Detailed this nicely? And covered in a gorgeous neutral (read: not too girlie, not too masculine & good at covering up messes made by children)? Umm, yes-freaking-please!



So if you're looking for a smaller-scale sofa, this is definitely worth a look. But look soon because these aren't going to last long at this price!








No comments:

Post a Comment